Windshield… Look Over or Look Through? Your Preference and Why…

I have the tallest windshield, I can buy , and ALWAYS look through it.................

suggestion here: Apply a coat of wax on your shield, rain water with just roll off, and bugs will not stick.......

Ronnie

9/16/22

I have always hated looking through a wind screen. I'm a fan of LRS shields and usually run a light smoke 9" or 10". As far as visibility in the rain goes I use goggles that I have had for over 20 years. They have 3 sets of interchangeable lenses and work great.

When I first drive of in the morning I can just look 👀 over the windshield… But after a half hour or more I have to look through it? ..Heat expansion?..😉-😉….😄..

I tried a 12" screen that I had to look through for a while but when fall came and the early morning dew and fog came with it, I had trouble seeing the road in front without looking around it.

Went back to a 10" that I can look over and won't try that again.

Bob

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back