Windshield

Feb 8, 2008
N.E. Texas
I have a 2011 Cool Blue TriGlide with the stock windshield I catch my self bending down to look threw the windshield. I am 5'11 and the top of the shield is in my line of vision, I pulled it off and cut 2 inches off the bottom. Solved the problem now I see over the shield. took about 30 miniutes a great modification.

i went with freedom works 13". and clean it immediately after every trip. i,m 5'11, & look thru the windshield, except when i set-up straight; because the windshield is curves at the top the air flow goes way above my head. even when i stand up a bit to reast my butt. tightly fitted ball cap stays on. what have other done?

I am only 5'4" and look thru but when I raised the rear end I found myself looking at the edge so I opted for the 16" after market shield and like it.ThumbUp

Yep I went with a 15 " shield that is curved at the top to help the wife in the back..The passneger sits higher so she gets all the wind...

with the new windshield she is a happy camper with less wind and we are both comfortable. I just run the lower tree wind blocker along with the new windshield and what a difference..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back