WINDSHIELD LIP Laminarlip.com

curley03

Contributing Member
Oct 6, 2010
Austin,Tx.
I found out about this add on for the top of A touring style W/S and ordered one to fit my bike. I've been getting the wind blast right in my face and don't like to wear a full face helmut. This seems like a good idea and $84.00 + S/H seems like a good deal. I'll let you'll know when I get it mounted soon. curley

I got it on the W/S now and it works very well. I even rode through some sprinkles and could see without getting water on my face shield. Not 100% but very large inprovement IMOP. curley

I got it on the W/S now and it works very well. I even rode through some sprinkles and could see without getting water on my face shield. Not 100% but very large inprovement IMOP. curley

Did Yours come with a "specified" mounting location? Sometimes I mount em' on with Velcro, usin' long strips on the windshield. I keep ridin' the Bike and movin' it until I get it where it does what I want, mark it, then mount it permanently. I've Varied as much as 2" from the specified location....ThumbUp

That sounds like the right way to be sure that its perfect and works for you. That being said I just jumped right in and placed it as high as I could and still be able to see over the top, it works for me. I might drill somes holes and put small bolts through with washers on both sides + rubber washers and see if I can not crack the plastic W/S.. I never received the little plastic screws that can be used along with the double sided VHD tape. I never trust tape on anything much less a windshield in my face at 70MPH +. so far I'm glad I put it on the W/S. curley

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back