Wheel dics behind triglde rim

Trampas

1000+ Posts
Aug 27, 2016
Des Moines IA US
I see now they have a black one if that appeals to you, it does me since my bike is black, price on ebay is $225 and now the chrome is $200. Just wish I would have bought many years ago when they were alot cheaper and I mean cheaper than now, everything is going up including these.

Just thought I would throw this out there for people considering it since he has a black one now, how long it will last that I don't know, it is film applied from what I read on the ad in ebay

All for now Trampas

I made my own. Purchased a 24" x 48" piece of 26 ga. stainless sheet, took it to where I used to work gave them a dozen Einstein's Bagels and had two sets cut out on a water jet. Cleaned up the edges, sprayed on a couple coats of black paint and they have been on the bike for a couple of years. I still have another set somewhere in my garage.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back