What you riding?

gold-rush-albums-golden-photos-picture5626-just-converted-fresh-out-garage-dealer-installer-finally-got-done-yesterday-evening-have-added-chrome-wheel-well-trim-since.jpg

2006 GL1800 (level 4 if that matters) with 2011 Motor Trike Adventure conversion.

Still learing how to navigate the corners. That will come in time I'm sure..

2008 Electrglide Ultra Classic with a California SideCar Daytona kit. It's that Sunglo Candy Red. 103 kit with Andrews cams. Pulls great in every gear.

:Flag:

2007 home made VW trike--1600cc--single port--

Engine & manual trans were rebuilt--

1984 Honda GL1200 front forks.

Seats 3 plus myself.

Seats came from a Dodge Mini-Van.

Has a hitch and pulls a home made trailer on a Harbor Freight frame.

Planning to build a trike using a 4 cylinder Honda V-Tec engine, 4 speed auto trans and a wide springer.
Hope to start by the end of August.

Orlando,Fl.

:Flag:

Last edited:
I'm having my fourth trike built. It's a custom V8 built by Home . 350 with a cam. 270 to 300 hp. Chevrolet S10 rearend. Four-speed automatic (700 R4 with overdrive). Custom coil over rear end suspension that causes it to love cornering. Ultima forks with progressive Springs in the shocks. Spoke wheels all the way around. 54 spoke 21 inch mammoth front wheel. 50 series rear tires with 100 spoke rims and the widest motorcycle back fender you can buy. Hand controls because of my physical handicap. It is extremely light and it is going to fly. It is being painted now. In the meantime my present ride has been constructed from a front-wheel-drive car. Chevrolet Cavalier. 2.2 water cooled. 120 horse. It has a gold wing front end. I'm glad to meet you ladies and gentlemen.

I'm having my fourth trike built. It's a custom V8 built by Bad Rabbit Trikes. 350 with a cam. 270 to 300 hp. Chevrolet S10 rearend. Four-speed automatic (700 R4 with overdrive). Custom coil over rear end suspension that causes it to love cornering. Ultima forks with progressive Springs in the shocks. Spoke wheels all the way around. 54 spoke 21 inch mammoth front wheel. 50 series rear tires with 100 spoke rims and the widest motorcycle back fender you can buy. Hand controls because of my physical handicap. It is extremely light and it is going to fly. It is being painted now. In the meantime my present ride has been constructed from a front-wheel-drive car. Chevrolet Cavalier. 2.2 water cooled. 120 horse. It has a gold wing front end. I'm glad to meet you ladies and gentlemen.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back