What trike do you ride?

What trike do you ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R they all VW powered? I saw some trikes that had Ford motors in them and one even had a rear engine Harley . Who makes them ?

R they all VW powered? I saw some trikes that had Ford motors in them and one even had a rear engine Harley . Who makes them ?

They are German made...just DOT into Canada about 1 1/2 years.

The US distributor just closed and the Canadian Distributor has the rights to the US now too.

Factory site is rewaco Trikes • Trike Hersteller und Vertrieb von Trikes

Ford Focus 4 Cylinder, 1600CC 115HP...similar getup and go to the average cruiser off the showroom floor...turbocharging to 185HP is an option...I am used to big power in the Boss Hoss so the more the merrier for me.

Only the Ford model is DoT...the rest with the Harley, VW etc can't come to Canada.

They are a 5 speed stick, foot clutch and integrated foot brake.

The huge plus to these trikes is the cornering ability...there is not a cruiser that can follow them around corners...sport bikes will probably beat them tho...it would be safe to say that they are the best handling trike in corners.

One more VW trike here.
I am a Harley-Davidson man though.
I still have a Sporty for my wife. Ill be back on a two wheeler some day! For the time 2000cc of German engineering will do me fine.

Critter, I too was feeling like us VW trike riders were a nonexisting breed. I joined TRI and found out that out of all their members only about 1/2 of 1% ride VW trikes. You get to feeling left out. With the cost of a VW trike vs cost of a manufactured (Honda, Victory, HD, etc.) trike, I found no way to justify such money for the same enjoyment.
Please, no one take offense to this thougt. It is just a thougt I have.

Welcome aboard Freeis3. There is no reason to think that because you ride a VW trike you are any different then the rest of us. Not on this forum. For the most part all of us would love and ride anything with 3 wheels.