What trike do you ride?

What trike do you ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Riding a 1997 DFT Goldwing. Was because it was stolen last week. caught this guy with my spy cam as he drove off

I've got a 2003 Gl1800 hooked up to the Motor Trike IRS Advantage kit. The final adjustments are being made on it now. I pick up the trike Saturday.

Happens every year . It came back last night . If you recognize the guy call the State Police and let them know <LOL>

John I called them and they said not to worry about it. Something about you were not using it anyway and they know the suspect but he goes to a place where he can not be extradited from.

Guess I can post to this thread now. :yes: '06 HD Ultra Classic, stage 2 engine, Roadsmith conversion, & TG triple tree. Did the conversion myself with a little help from family. Just finished the Tree upgrade this evening & it DOES help!! Now -- gotta get the fork length right, get it painted, build flag mount & bumper & rack up some miles. Always somethin'! :yes:

NM

Congrats NM. We told you that the rake makes a difference. Must have: no, but first on the list of things to add: yes, from the get go if possible.

I held off a couple of days before I changed the rake, just to see the difference was. I imagine there'll be another change when I get the fork length right. I put the AIM reverse kit in while I was waiting for the Roadsmith kit. THAT is sure nice! The Roadsmith conversion is just tall enough I can barely reach the ground, so the Flintstone reverse wouldn't work for me. Actually, I think that's a good thing since we're not spozeta put our feet down anyway. Only caught myself looking for the kickstand once -- so far! Gonna try to run up some miles today & maybe tomorrow before our weather turns crappy next week.

NM