What Is Your First Mod On A New Trike?

WOW, I guess you told me! By your logic, anyone that owns a Harley can’t post on Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, CSC, Roadsmith etc.

Stop right there...I never so much as even hinted at something like this...

Not sure if you’ve noticed but there aren’t a lot of new posts on this site and people should feel welcome to post wherever they want.

Then why have a specific brand sub section in the first place?

How foolish of me to take the title and description of the sub section seriously:

"General Harley Davidson Chat"

"Harley Related Industry News, Tech Tips, Reference Material" :Shrug:"

My second modification was a truck mounted luggage rack. It makes a Great handle to open and close the trunk lid gently . Also a place to lay your jacket on instead of the seat when the engine is hot. 👍...

Second mod to my Tri Glide was tour pack luggage rack.

Third mod was installing a cable lanyard to prevent damage to the tour pack lid if the OEM lid lanyard fails.

Fourth mod was rear bumper.

Fifth Mod was 14" Nexgen shocks (it is worth the effort to remove the body when installing shocks, makes the job much easier).

IMG_3224.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back