What Is Your First Mod On A New Trike?

First item

Very disappointed with the MoCo, ordered the drivers backrest to match my seat on the Anniversary trike and they DON’T make one (seat & passenger backrest have RED trim),

WTF Harley?? Dealer even called the MoCo!

Very disappointed (they said use UNIVERSAL ….. on my LIMITED EDITION) HA

:Coffee:

This is the general Harley chat section....:Shrug:

Being the devils advocate here it’s always nice to see what the competition is doing…��..

I thought this was a trike forum, all trikes are welcome here IMHO regardless of make or model, don't get mad I'm just telling it and I'm sure all are welcome here at least I hope so

All for now Trampas

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT :xzqxz::xzqxz::xzqxz:

Technically Dan is correct, this is the New General Harley Chat, tho I really do welcome all models to join in

The first road legal trike i owned was a new 2008 Can Am Spyder...And the first Mod i had to do was putting a little piece of porous foam the size of a sugar cube in crankcase vent hose that went into the air box and that stopped the engine oil from filling the air box....Which was a common problem with the first (Not ready for prime time) Spyder's .

Worked like a charm ...I put 60 thousand miles on it and the air box stayed dry...

I thought this was a trike forum, all trikes are welcome here IMHO regardless of make or model, don't get mad I'm just telling it and I'm sure all are welcome here at least I hope so

All for now Trampas

I wanted to say something the minute I saw that post but knew I was too pi--ed off and would probably get myself in trouble. Very well said all of you who defended Ronnie. I'm tired of people thinking they own a forum just because they ride a particular brand of bike.

LOL - my very first mod was "add the trike kit". Purchased a 2021 Ultra Limited - then added the CSC conversion kit.

Wanted some things that Harley didn't offer - so, I went that way. Along the way, I learned a few things and continue to learn.

As an example, did you realize that the rim on and Ultra is 18 whereas it is only a 16 on the TriGlide. Wonder is this helps improve the ride on my CSC trike?

I wanted to say something the minute I saw that post but knew I was too pi--ed off and would probably get myself in trouble. Very well said all of you who defended Ronnie. I'm tired of people thinking they own a forum just because they ride a particular brand of bike.

Take a deep breath, it is not the end of the world.

I just figured that since the section was called the General Harley Chat section that meant that is what it is for.

It is as simple as that.

No reason to blow a gasket.

No reason for any drama.

Nobody thinks they own the forum...except the guy who actually owns it.

Sheesh.

Take a deep breath, it is not the end of the world.

I just figured that since the section was called the General Harley Chat section that meant that is what it is for.

It is as simple as that.

No reason to blow a gasket.

No reason for any drama.

Nobody thinks they own the forum...except the guy who actually owns it.

Sheesh.

WOW, I guess you told me! By your logic, anyone that owns a Harley can’t post on Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, CSC, Roadsmith etc. Fortunately they are welcome and do post on other sites besides Harley. Not sure if you’ve noticed but there aren’t a lot of new posts on this site and people should feel welcome to post wherever they want.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back