What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

I would think with a pin tool and a multi meter, you could pin them correctly ... unless they are different plugs all together.

Even if possible, for insurance reasons, I'd never PIN that harness different from how it was manufactured for its intended purpose. Way too much risk in doing something like that.(Shake) Completely willing to forgo having heat for the seat.

Placed an order for a Yuasa GYZ AGM Series Battery for the trike. It's listed as having 500 CCA. Hopefully, it will easily get me through the dog days of summer and many winters for a few years to come.

Lucy

Yep, would have gotten it that way.....and definitely this way; "Lucy, you got some splainin to do!":laugh::)

It's all good though....hopefully no harm no foul.;)

Fuzzy has Fat Bottom Girl so that got me to thinking a while back what should I name my trike. It came to me that Lucy would be perfect because every time I get a box from somewhere I got some splainin to do. Really the wife god puts up with a lot so I can't really complain.

Kurt

p.s. No bunched panties here, just fun.

Fuzzy has Fat Bottom Girl so that got me to thinking a while back what should I name my trike. It came to me that Lucy would be perfect because every time I get a box from somewhere I got some splainin to do. Really the wife god puts up with a lot so I can't really complain.

Kurt

p.s. No bunched panties here, just fun.

Yep, I like that...:)

Trunk light

I just installed THE trunk light. Cheap and should also be available in hardware stores in the US > LED-Stripe

First I cleaned the trunk, then removed fat from the surfaces with spirit. The little box with the batteries and the switch (also a movement detector) has his own sticky tape on it. I placed it on the left side on the top of the side panel. Also the the silicone stripe with the LEDs has a sticky tape on it, just measured the needed lenght and trimmed the band. Then sticked it on the roof of the trunk, near the rear panel. After this I strengthen it with a broad clear sticky tape.

IMG_7157.jpgIMG_7159.jpg

I installed a HD set of LED tail lights on the back of the trike. I also have a set of Highway pegs to put on. And so it begins.

Pfffftt...that's a drop in the bucket. Wait until you've spent about 25% of what the trike cost new in upgrades. And then spend a little more! Then you can say you've begun! :laugh:

Trust me, that ain't hard to do, and you can spend that much without putting hardly any pretty stuff on. That's just upgrades to the engine and creature comforts! I've had mine since June of 15, after I get my mechanical reverse installed, I'll have over $3K in it JUST THIS YEAR. I'm thinking in the first year, I spent 8 to 10 grand.

I'm beginning to feel poorer by the minute.

Pfffftt...that's a drop in the bucket. Wait until you've spent about 25% of what the trike cost new in upgrades. And then spend a little more! Then you can say you've begun! :laugh:

Trust me, that ain't hard to do, and you can spend that much without putting hardly any pretty stuff on. That's just upgrades to the engine and creature comforts! I've had mine since June of 15, after I get my mechanical reverse installed, I'll have over $3K in it JUST THIS YEAR. I'm thinking in the first year, I spent 8 to 10 grand.

I'm beginning to feel poorer by the minute.

Oh. I've spent a lot of money on all my Harley's I've had over the years. Let me start with a little back ground. I spent 24 years with my first wife. So you probably guess that I was deprived on buying what I want. Well, any way we divorced. I went out and bought a Hd Sportster, and a Heritage Softail Classic. Also bought a Corvette. A 25 ft. SeaRay Cruiser. And on top of that the Judge felt sorry for me, and made her pay me child support. LOL.

Since then I remarried to a wonderful woman that loves Harley's. So over the years all total, I've bought 16-17 Harley's. So every bike that I bought, of coarse I had to chrome out. Lots of money. This is when I was working. Now that I'm retired, I have to be careful what I buy for my habits. (Harley's). Going to Sturgis again this year. This will be my 20th year of Sturgis. So, yes I know what it's like to spend a lot of money on making it mine. Enjoying every minute of it. Just saying. Jerry

Prep for Eureka Springs

Did another 3 hole service and am going thru the 20,000 mile checklist. Recently added a 3 pocket fairing pouch and bought an AirHawk cushion. The AirHawk is going to take some adjusting for comfort. I think I was smart to wait until I had some miles before I added this to my seat. There is a different feel in the twisties. Now that I am more comfortable and confident it will be easy to adapt. Really looking forward to some big miles in the next few weeks.

Kurt

Oh. I've spent a lot of money on all my Harley's I've had over the years. Let me start with a little back ground. I spent 24 years with my first wife. So you probably guess that I was deprived on buying what I want. Well, any way we divorced. I went out and bought a Hd Sportster, and a Heritage Softail Classic. Also bought a Corvette. A 25 ft. SeaRay Cruiser. And on top of that the Judge felt sorry for me, and made her pay me child support. LOL. Since then I remarried to a wonderful woman that loves Harley's. So over the years all total, I've bought 16-17 Harley's. So every bike that I bought, of coarse I had to chrome out. Lots of money. This is when I was working. Now that I'm retired, I have to be careful what I buy for my habits. (Harley's). Going to Sturgis again this year. This will be my 20th year of Sturgis. So, yes I know what it's like to spend a lot of money on making it mine. Enjoying every minute of it. Just saying. Jerry

A Harley is a down payment on Accessories ... Even my one eyed wonder mutt I named "Harley". :D

Breakfast Ride

Was an unseasonably cool morning, so made a caged drive for grocery shopping. Temperatures were quickly climbing on the way back home. Feels like great weather for a late morning breakfast run. Made the ride and decided to take time out for a photo opt...Two Cities, Two States.......ok, so it's not as famed as Four Corners, but it's what's we're workin' with here....:laugh:

20190505_211931.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back