What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Was an unseasonably cool morning, so made a caged drive for grocery shopping. Temperatures were quickly climbing on the way back home. Feels like great weather for a late morning breakfast run. Made the ride and decided to take time out for a photo opt...Two Cities, Two States.......ok, so it's not as famed as Four Corners, but it's what's we're workin' with here....:laugh:

View attachment 71301

Very cool pic. Got to look for that one next time.

We pass thru Texarkana every other year or so. It's where my dad was born, so I always take a photo and send it to him. :)

Kevin

Very cool pic. Got to look for that one next time.

We pass thru Texarkana every other year or so. It's where my dad was born, so I always take a photo and send it to him. :)

Kevin

Cool...you've got a T-Town connection.

Since breakfast is my favorite meal, I'm always on the hunt for a good breakfast anytime location.

Cracker Barrel off I-30 Richmond Road Exit is always a good reliable spot. But downtown Texarkana Johnny B's, 224 E 5th St, Arkansas side is a great breakfast spot too. Just east of that photo spot off State Line. If you haven't been and times available when passing through, stop in and enjoy their hospitality, and good food.

I'm all in for any breakfast spot that has good Turkey Sausage Patties on the menu.:chef:

Wes

Well finally I got my gas leak fixed, It was leaking at the quick disconnect at the tank. I had the tools from my 10 Ultra that was leaking. So I pulled it apart to find out I must have done the valve kit last time... I didnt have the top O-ring. So I ordered 5 from Fuel-Tool.. For some reason they werent big enough, they fell out of the tool and wouldn't stay in the valve on the tank... So I went to the HD shop. Big joke their, they didn't even have a part number for the top O-ring... I found one in a O-ring package at a parts store...

Found out by watching the video again. I found out I didn't need to replace the top one. Its the bottom one that leaks. The top one seals off the gas when you take the line loose... Anyway thats fixed... Its a 12, but when I bought it it had 5400 miles, now its a little over 6000. Muddy gravel Iowa roads suck...

Also I installed the Custom Dynamics Magic Strobes for my brake lights... I just missed being rear ended in my jeep once by some brain dead, so I make everything to be seen now.... Nice thing it said install it before the brake light module... I even got out the book that shows the wiring diagram, and it doesnt have one. It goes from the main harness to the tail light harness.... I plugged it in, it works fine.... Some more of HD's fine work....

I have it set 3 blinks, 3 second hold and three flashes, keeps doing it... That might wake the brain dead up... I know I always hated behind someone that had them.... So they work....:D

No Rain!... checked tire & air shock pressures, then took a 136 mile meandering Sunday Breakfast Ride to the East. Cool damp start, but nice warm finish.

Ordered Chrome and Black 5 Micron Oil Filters.

Rode it to work this morning. Nice 68 degrees and sunny! Way more better than a cage! :D

Spent some time looking it over with Devin today, we have a new idea that he's going to start working on!

Gonna take the long way home in a bit, then get it ready for OEM shock testing tomorrow.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back