What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Isn't that one of those funny look'n bikes ya get at waalmart in the toy department ? Some of 'em even come with training wheels and multi colored streamers hooked to ends of the hand grips I've noticed ................ :D ................. :xszpv:(hides)

:laugh::laugh: It certainly does feel like getting on a mini-bike after riding the TG or Softail.

Mine had "streamers" hanging off the levers for years, just took them off recently.

AlmostDone2_zps59b88fbf.jpg

My TG still has "streamers". :D

Right%20Side%202_zpsduhnor3v.jpg

Kevin

Back to stock.

A week ago Saturday I had the stock muffler cans put back on. Next is the factory airbox and filter. Just not impressed with the Ness Big Sucker. Imho, it's all sound, not ground. Other than open up the looks of the jugs, I don't see it's potential.

I've tried the fringe off the levers twice......I love the look.....but the constant whipping of my hands and arms....just not worth it!

jc

Same with me but its the wiping i get from the neck string on my pullover sweat shirts [hoodies.]. The first thing i do 86 the string...

Big feet, lol

For the first time in over a year I had to clean boot marks off the exhaust today, took about an hour to clean and polish. The best part is I have the floorboard extensions and a heel guard too! I must have put my foot on the exhaust as I was mounting up after getting gas is the only thing I can think of. I'm going to pay more attention to my right foot from now on, was not fun sitting on the cement floor doing the cleaning.

Rebuild

I picked up my 2010 trike this morning.
The extended warranty surely paid for itself today!
New flywheel, cylinders, and numerous parts, etc etc,
amounted to just 5 thou. - cost me 50 buck ded, NICE!
Dealer said sticky (?) flywheel & blown head gasket.

Now ready for another 75 thou. miles!!!!!

:pepper: :pepper:

What in the world is hanging under your left side?? Looks like you been "Off Roading" or something!! :gah:

Too Funny...I have front floorboard fringe.....but sure looks like I'm dragging something.....lol

But now that you have brought it up, I'm looking for a Custom set of floorboard trim. I'd like to have the fringe much longer {at rest basically right to the ground} So the length would be longer in front as the boards are angled. Anyone have an idea - I'm coming up empty - Thanks

jc

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back