voyager trike

Jun 7, 2018
yarmouth ns ca
i have a 08 gold wing with a 013 trike kit .it is the best investment i have ever made.i have had the kit on 7 years .i have never lost traction,the kit use to rattle i added a car shock .that goes from where the rear engine guard was to the bar that the trike wheels are. the shock is gas filled and has a coil spring and is adjustable. i also used the shortest shock i could find . i think the shock casing is 7'' plus the length of the shaft.

Hi Jack, (VOYAGER SHOCK)

I also have the voyager on my 97 GW.

I was wondering if you have any pictures of your modification?

I installed my Voyager and have never looked back.

We love it.

I went darkside on the wing and it is a totally different positive riding experience.

Great traction and stopping exceeds the M/C tires by far.

Thank you for your input on the voyager.

Bob & Jeanmarie
i have a 08 gold wing with a 013 trike kit .it is the best investment i have ever made.i have had the kit on 7 years .i have never lost traction,the kit use to rattle i added a car shock .that goes from where the rear engine guard was to the bar that the trike wheels are. the shock is gas filled and has a coil spring and is adjustable. i also used the shortest shock i could find . i think the shock casing is 7'' plus the length of the shaft.

I also have the voyager on my 97 GW.

I was wondering if you have any pictures of your modification?

I installed my Voyager and have never looked back.

We love it.

I went darkside on the wing and it is a totally different positive riding experience.

Great traction and stopping exceeds the M/C tires by far.

Thank you for your input on the voyager.

Bob & Jeanmarie

i have no pictures of the set up. i wil try to get some and will post them,it will take awhile i don;t have a camera. it is -10 degrees celcius here today but will try to get some pictures as soon as i can.

just my 2 cents worth here

if your Voyager kit has shocks the best mod you can make is the remove them and add the solid rubber bushing kit in the trailing arms and replace the long adjusting arm on the rear with the 2 spacers Voyager sells. the price is fair for the upgrade. I made a set of rubber spacers myself as a test to see if it was better then the shocks and it was like night and day

the kit rode better and most of the bouncing and ratting went away completely. mine was on a Yamaha Venture but it's all the same

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back