voyager trike kit

Be Very Careful with Voyager Mike!

:pepper:Hi.. I just bought a voyager kit yesterday.. cant afford a conversion. tips and tricks?????

I bought a brand new Honda Goldwing Valkyrie motorcycle and had a BRAND NEW Voyager trike kit installed by one of its authorized dealers.

Trike has been used less than 2 years and less than 15,000 miles and the tubular steel frame IS DEFECTIVE AND HAS COMPLETELY BROKEN.

Voyager refuses to stand behind its product. It is defective and broken, and I am going to have to file a lawsuit against them to get my trike fixed. They won't stand behind their own product and they will not fix my trike which is in their headquarters in Illinois. BEWARE OF VOYAGER TRIKES !!!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back