TT NE ( N Eastern US ) rally III

un-inflated I hope<LOL> EVER eat at the Egg and I or the Maine dinner Bozo?

Been to Maine Diner many times. The kayak is a high end rigid bow & stern that weighs 35 lb. in it's carry case. It carries me, so it must be pretty good.

It would add on a couiple more hours for us also, distance is keeping more people away. I know it's kind of nice to meet During Americade in Lake George, then everyone can enjoy all the other events going on. I'll have to see how many people from around this area would attend something around the Western N.Y. area. I know we have added quite a few members from Pa. . Hopefully everyone is still passing out cards promoting this site. On that note I'll have to see if the Killington Classic is still be held as Vermont got hit pretty bad........tis

Meant to post yesterday - Killington has been cancelled for this year. Here's the link to the notice.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back