First trip to Eastern TN...

Sep 26, 2010
Fayetteville, AR
I've read a bunch of previous posts... really appreciate the info and vids.

Next Weds we load up to head to Eastern TN-- Gatlinburg and the surrounding area. Will be there for four days of riding. Those of you that have gone, what would YOUR itinerary be? What are your "must see/must ride" recommendations?

Appreciate in advance your replies/suggestions...

JB

There is sooooo much to do and see in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area that 4 days will hardly give you enough time :D.

My suggestion would be to list a few of your interests, then do a search for that activity in the area. You will be very close to Maggie Valley, NC to visit Wheels Through Time Museum. Close enough to ride the Dragon, Devil's Triangle, and more. Make sure you research motorcycling laws for TN and NC and ride safe!

One of my favorites is the Cherohala Skyway... Awesome ride with fantastic views...

http://www.cherohala.org/

Of course there is The Dragon as well, during the week its a fun ride but I avoid it on the weekends if possible... to many people with more horsepower than sense for my taste...

I have to agree on the 'Cherohala Skyway' that's my favorite ride in the Smokey's!

Fontana Dam is pretty cool too.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back