Tow pac bracket question

Aug 8, 2012
Dora Al
:Shrug::Shrug:.......Going to help a friend remove a Tow Pac from his 1500 and install on 1800. My question is will the same mounting brackets work or will he have to order for the 1800 and if so will it be a Tow Pac item only?:Shrug::Shrug:

I cant help with the question,towpac has a owner forum. Type that in search a good bunch eager to help, just like here. I have the ETrike on a 1800 love it. Take corners slow until you get the hang of it.Ridesafe. towpacowners that should get you there.

THANKS.......have searched didn't find, so I may call Tow Pac but I do thank you. Just thought somebody on here may have been through this.

Last edited:
Slike, Try this D.S.K. sales he is a dealer for towpac very helpful. I bought my kit from him. He gets stuff done when nobody else can,if you know what I mean. Good luck!Keep us posted, Trust me you will love it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back