Tough Trike Conversion

This is my first weekend with the new trike. When she went in, my bike was really dirty from parking in gravel lots at home and at work. Several parts were broken from a low speed tip over. And my first-year-back-in-Japan 2012 Wing had many pieces that were never clear coated from the factory do the paint was bad. Lots of extra work to be done on this one. But it came out great thanks to the folks at UNB Customs. Now, I am getting used to a new form of freedom on three wheels.

4613A49F-CAB3-4C5E-863A-9774AB265B56.jpg

Welcome to Trike Talk

I had to look up Maiden to see how close you are to our Maggie Valley get together.

Mark your calendar for Sept 8-11. Come and ride with us. There are only about 30 signed up so far. Many are waiting to see how this Covid thing turns out.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back