The Transformer WON FIRST place

Jan 15, 2015
Buffalo, Ky, USA
I took the Transformer to BBQ, Blues, and Bikes in Elizabethtown, Ky today. The day started out with a short ride with what they say was over a thousand bikes. After the ride bikes gathered in down town Elizabethtown for plenty of music and eats and a burn out contest. I rode the Transformer in the ride then entered it in the bike show. Setting there all shined up like a new penny she took First Place. I guess that says a lot for the Transformer because I have done nothing special to the rest of the bike. I got comments about it all day. :clapping:

CONGRATS JT :clapping:

Thanks so much for showcasing our Transformer Conversion and for being such a great Representative for our Trikes and the Hannigan Motorsports Family as well. We couldn't ask for a more gracious Owner-Partner.

This is a perfect opportunity to express our sincere gratitude for not only you but for ALL of our Owner-Family.
We are truly blessed and humbled to have such awesome People of exemplary Class & Superior Caliber as Hannigan Riders.