testical festival

Im wanting to try the Mc deer nutz.

(all you can eat under a buck:laugh::laugh:)

I personally have never had turkey testicals but who knows? Im going to have to go check this out! looks like a big deal ,its the 20th annual .

Well,, Actually the fire dept here in Eagle ID has a Bovine Nut Feed every year to raise $$ for the dept. It is huge and thousands of people go to it. Including me. Very tasty with garlic and beer... I have been to the yearly testicle festival in Bozeman Montana too. It is crazy... Several eateries here in Boise have them on the menu too.

I can see Internet Surfers right now......."Hey John, apparently that "Triker Bunch" has a "Testical Festival"...wow, wonder what's up with that"......:xzqxz:

............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you all make it sound so .....gross and un- natural. I guess some city people (and a few red necks) have never tried fried testicals .
oh yeha! DEEP FRIED ! (that will hook a few more participants .)

I have had pork, beef, chicken, and lamb fries. All were good by the way
this will be my first taste of turkey nutz.

this is a big thing in Montana, Idaho, Colorado and northern California . usually beef .

this one is close to home.

they have a web site with pictures .

you all make it sound so .....gross and un- natural. I guess some city people (and a few red necks) have never tried fried testicals .
oh yeha! DEEP FRIED ! (that will hook a few more participants .)

I have had pork, beef, chicken, and lamb fries. All were good by the way
this will be my first taste of turkey nutz.

this is a big thing in Montana, Idaho, Colorado and northern California . usually beef .

this one is close to home.

they have a web site with pictures .

"Beef Testicles" are popular here (ok, not with "ALL" of us...:cxtv:)...and referred to as "Mountain Oysters"...............;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back