testical festival

they block off main street so only bikes can park, lots of bikes and several vendors, different bands all day and a long line to have a ball if you don't come early. been going 4 several years and it's always a good time. lots of good roads to ride also and it's usually hot.

TESTICAL FESTIVAL WEBSITE

my wife wanted to go... but she hasnt got the balls

- - - Updated - - -

if you go make sure your bags are properly packed before and after the event

- - - Updated - - -

could be a good place to go if youve just been sacked

dont get the thing about eating another animals junk... the most expensive cut of venison is the penis. if its over 10 inches its even more expensive.. all the penises are exported to asia

I'll try just about anything, but I draw the line at balls. That's just nasty.

someone else is doing the nasty part. you don't have to worry about getting kicked (unless you want them really rare.)

I draw the line at moth balls. they are just too tiny and have a bad after taste:D

....hard to believe "turkey (...and other)testicals" have gotten this much interest.....:xzqxz:

...goes to prove, the TRIKE TALK.com Members really are a diverse Group of Folks.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So what do they taste like seriously. I eat raw oysters and fried clams. I also eat surfeit, so I have the stomach for funny food.

When my kids were younger we always had a "fry" meal in the summer. We've had beef, pork, lamb, all good but our all time favorite was the turkey fries. It was always a challenge to keep some cooked ahead, as my kids grabbed them up as soon as they came out of the fryer. It's been a long time since I've had a good meal of mountain oysters so I may put this event on my "to do" list this summer.

Tastes like chicken.....

..........:laugh::laugh::laugh:.......and yet, still "MORE TESTICALS" Today.....guess Someone may have to cook some at one of the TRIKE TALK.com EVENTS ....please post which one so some of us can......uh.....attend...yeah that's it, "attend"........:blush:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back