Tennessee toi chapter ride...cornbread festival

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
WHERE: Monteagle SHELL/McDonalds on Hwy 41-A in Monteagle, Tennessee ...on top of Monteagle Mountain
WHEN: Sunday, April 27th...You can eat Breakfast before arriving, or eat at the McDonalds..."but"...We will leave the SHELL promptly at 9:00 AM CST
LUNCH DESTINATION: The National Cornbread Festival in South Pittsburg, Tennessee

In case some of You have never attended the CORNBREAD FESTIVAL, it's a fairly interesting, entertaining Event. In "Cornbread Alley", You can pay $4.00 per Person and get a plate with samples of several various kinds of Cornbread....don't like Cornbread (...I can't imagine...:xzqxz:), there are many Other Food Venders there also. Fairly Scenic, Twisty Little Ride down to South Pittsburg. This will be a fairly short "Box Ride" and easy riding...Perfect way to start the TRIKE TALK/TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER Ride Season off...:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

HERE IS WHERE YOU'RE GOING:

http://www.nationalcornbread.com/

http://www.nationalcornbread.com/

What is your estimated time of arrival at So Pittsburg? My riding time is about 2.5 hrs.

I'll take it slow, like always, leading the Group, so probably an hour or a tick over on the "twisty way" there if You want to time it....the SHELL/McDonalds is right off I-24....can meet there or meet You in South Pittsburg if You want...like always, we can coordinate something.....;) ThumbUp

Hope to see lots of You there...ThumbUp...Like ALWAYS, These Rides are open to Any and All TRIKE TALK and TOI Members and Your Riding Friends. I always lead these at a Scenic Pace that will be comfortable, even for the Newest Trike Riders, and I pre-ride All Routes to ensure They are Scenic and Entertaining. Make Your Plans to attend...GREAT Folks, GREAT Scenery, GREAT Food, GREAT Fun.....ThumbUp

Got some Text responses Today.....Let's get a Good Group for this one Folks.....ThumbUp....You can PM me here if You don't have my number, or post up here....Thanks, skuuter.....ThumbUp

Great way to acclimate to the 2014 Riding Season, and spend some time with some Really Great Folks while eating some "really-out-of-the-ordinary" Cornbread.....ThumbUp:10:

We're still gonna try to make it, but a 9am departure means we need to leave home at 7am to make it there. On a Sunday?? ;-)

GREAT...:)...99% of the time, I've always used Saturday, but due to my Wife's new job, I have to work around Her work dates...;)....and yeah, I've been there too...I used to ride a lot with a Group from Nashville/Franklin...They left Leipers Fork on Saturdays at 8:00 AM, so I had to leave home by 5:00 AM to get there, eat and head out....Hope Ya'll can make it.....ThumbUp

Just 2 More Days.....NATIONAL CORNBREAD FESTIVAL.....SUNDAY, APRIL 27th.....TRIKE TALK TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE....."50 Mile Box Ride" coming next if this one goes over well (already worked out the Route).....:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back