Tennessee toi chapter ride...cornbread festival

Can't make this one as something has come up. Ride safe and I will try for the next one.
Mtn Rider

Looking like very slim turnout anyway.....everything from physical issues, injuries, to being called in to work....Text Messages All Day yesterday and today with cancellations.....will be up Your way soon.....ThumbUp

Yeah, Mitzie and I were the only ones that showed up.....oh well.....:D...We had a Great Time...Lotsa' Blue Grass/Country Music, Cornbread, etc. ....we also ate at the Italian Restaurant there...Mitzie said it was the Best Spaghetti-n-Meatballs She's ever had...considering that's Her favorite food, that says a lot. I had a Great Meal there too...Ziti Pasta in a Spicy Cajun Clam Sauce with Blackened Shrimp, Chicken, and Italian Sausage.....:pepper:...before leaving, we had a Chocolate Ice Cream Cone from the Local Ice Cream Shop...took a different Twisty Route Home...we got Home around 2:00 PM....just now started sprinkling here...I'll post a few Pics later.....:cool:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back