Sugestions wnted on steering

How about this...I will give you an unbelievably great deal on a rake kit and install it for free for you. Tell me where you live and I will make arrangements to come pick your trike up and install the rake for you.

Very solid, Zook ThumbUp

Respects to "Helipilot" and "lasso" as well...........Ride Safe

Thats great Saltywheels, I thought we would have more guys contribute. Good to give back, I have been lucky in my life and feel fortunate to be able to help. I think Boozka has really stepped up. Thanks, Jerry

Thats great Saltywheels, I thought we would have more guys contribute. Good to give back, I have been lucky in my life and feel fortunate to be able to help. I think Boozka has really stepped up. Thanks, Jerry

I am sure there has been more offers of donations, but some Might send a PM to Bazooka instead of posting.... We have a great bunch on here who try to help others as they can....
Have a great Holiday Weekend....

I am sure there has been more offers of donations, but some Might send a PM to Bazooka instead of posting.... We have a great bunch on here who try to help others as they can....
Have a great Holiday Weekend....

Yes there have been Katfish...Thank you to those who have publicly and privately offered to help with this project. Its coming together nicely.

This comes to mind: 2 Corinthians 9:6-9

what a wonderful gesture on your part, Randy..We are all very proud of you and for what your organization stands for..We're very happy being members of such a great group................Old Coot & Tweety

Wasn't asking for help on this project but thanks to some great folks here we are getting it any way. I added the "Donate" button back to the top right hand side of the page, in the sponsors column. It takes all major credit cards or PayPal and its secure, meaning your info goes direct to the processor and no where else not even to us. You get confirmation and a receipt. Please make sure to fill in the question as to "purpose of your donation", as we sometimes have causes going that are not public here on the forum.

Wasn't asking for help on this project but thanks to some great folks here we are getting it any way. I added the "Donate" button back to the top right hand side of the page, in the sponsors column. It takes all major credit cards or PayPal and its secure, meaning your info goes direct to the processor and no where else not even to us. You get confirmation and a receipt. Please make sure to fill in the question as to "purpose of your donation", as we sometimes have causes going that are not public here on the forum.

Doesn't get any easier than that, just fired off some $$.

I see by his post that he has a Lehman conversion. I have a couple sets of lift brackets sized for a Lehman I made for another poster that worked real well for him. Bazooka, just say the word and one set will be on its way to you to include in this package for this fella.
Dennis Swan

I want to thank everyone for the help. January 22 will be two years since my wreck it has been rough few years. But things are getting better by the grace of God. Randy and everyone here are the greatest bunch of folks. You have encourage me to forgive the young man that hit me and cause me all my injuries. One of the reasons I ride is the great group of folks that ride motorcycles. Hope to make one of your get together one day to thank y'all in person. May God richly bless everyone on the forum. Thanks again.

Just remember to send us pictures once Zook gets that trike set up for you. Trikers stick and watch out for each other always.

Forgivness is a big key to healing, its also one of the hardest things to do. I will say a prayer for you on the 22.

I want to thank everyone for the help. January 22 will be two years since my wreck it has been rough few years. But things are getting better by the grace of God. Randy and everyone here are the greatest bunch of folks. You have encourage me to forgive the young man that hit me and cause me all my injuries. One of the reasons I ride is the great group of folks that ride motorcycles. Hope to make one of your get together one day to thank y'all in person. May God richly bless everyone on the forum. Thanks again.

Glad your able to get your trike easier to ride, your going to have many miles of smiles ahead of you once its complete. You hit the nail on the head about the folks here at Trike Talk, their a great bunch.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back