Steering damper didn’t work

May 22, 2021
Crestline
Harley 883 Low conversion was done at the dealership in Springfield Ohio. It’s a 2011 and only had 1700 miles when I bought it. Added a steering damper, new front tire and it’s still gets a shaking at 30-35 mph. What’s next? What else can I do. It’s got 3500 miles on it since I bout it last July. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D:D:D

Harley 883 Low conversion was done at the dealership in Springfield Ohio. It’s a 2011 and only had 1700 miles when I bought it. Added a steering damper, new front tire and it’s still gets a shaking at 30-35 mph. What’s next? What else can I do. It’s got 3500 miles on it since I bout it last July. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D:D:D

Again check the head bearing they have to be tightened down more than a two wheeler...

Too much rear tire pressure !!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back