Stallion Accessories

Mattel I do belive led will be brighter. I have been looking at a lot of led options for the stallion. but I am on hold till the dealer gets it back to me. Its been past 3 weeks but they are close to being done with all the problems the new rear end replacement still has not showed or the brake switch.

While I have been looking at the led's I found out so far there are 3 diffrent versions as in brightness. as I get more on them and I will let you know, that is my first priorty after getting it back and the riding of course. And trying to get front speakers installed.

LED's and Front Speakers

Let me know what you find out about the LED's. I will hold off until I hear from you. I believe Front speakers are needed to hear the music while driving, but I have not had time to look for some good speakers. I was thinking Bullet type speakers that were water proof marine type would be needed, a set that could fit in the grove to the sides of the instrument cluster on top of the dash should work well. Post pictures of what you come up with Ben-o. Any research that you do would help too.

Re:Tonneau Cover

I talked ot Southwest Trike about the tonneau cover.

They come in all the trike colors although some colors don't exactly match.

They are attached at the following:
1. In the trunk via snaps that have to be installed
2. Loops around the front mirrors
3. 3 snaps on the dash - replace the screws with black snaps
4. Velcro on the sides - velcro is on the inside of the rider compartment not on the paint.

They are waterproof.

I got the dual exhaust upgrade finished today and Im real happy with the way it turned out. I took a lot of pictures of that and all of the underside components and will post them a little later when I get home..still at work. Mikey & Wifey made it in today on the Yellow Stallion and Im headed over to the the GWRRA rally for the "night light" parade to meet up. In fact im LATE! Talk to yall soon!!

(Got lots of goodies in the works)

Last edited:
CMJ Motorsports has floor mats

Someone mentioned floor mats. CMJ Motorsports (click on the dealer locater on the TBMS website for contact info) or call 843-376-2020. I was able to see the mats and they looked nice. I understand they are going to put up a website soon with the pictures. They have the pricing. They also have carpeting for the sides where the passenger put their feet.

Trunk Rack

Well here's your first look at a new chrome goodie.

TrunkRack2.jpg

Another view:

TrunkRack1.jpg

And finally a view from the rear

TrunkRack3.jpg

So now I have some bling!!!!:D

Trunk Rack

The luggage rack looks great. give us the scoop
Size and where purchased.
I bet you were apprehensive about drilling holes in the deck lid.

To be honest, Russel the dealer in Daytona installed it. They got it from a vendor in Daytona. I'll pick it up in the morning and have details on install and what bike the rack was designed for. Cost in the catalogue was $108.

That looks really nice. We've been talking about eventually getting one but
didn't know if they made any for the Stallion. Very nice photos too! :)

ss

Luggage Rack

Ok, here's the deal on the rack. Russel will be stocking them, cost will be $125, including all hardware including screws, gromets, and rubber plugs. This kit will work on the fiberglass Stallions, have to see what is required on the new plastic body panels. If you want to have it installed, Daytona has a one hour minium, and it won't take that long. So you will be looking at $185 plus tax out the door.

We got our cover from TMS in Daytona when we took delivery of our Stallion! The fit is great, it even has "wings" for the mirrors! We only cover it if we are on a trip and stop for the night and there are no other bikes/trikes parked at the hotel. No guessing which one is ours.........we can see it a mile away! (The first picture, it is in the bag on the driver's seat.) Mikey
IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

Check out my new Drivers pouch!

I was not happy with the options available for a drivers storage pouch. After much looking I settled on a 5.11 modular pouch. I had to remove the rear web gear attachments and modify it to accept bolts, remove the plastic panel, and bolt it on below the steering wheel, just above the vent. It is great for holding your junk while riding, and I can change the smaller pouches on the front using the 5.11 Mole system. I like it because it will hold my sunglasses securely. The cost of the pouch was $20.00 and the cuff case was $10.00. It fits snug under the steering wheel, and the main pouch is accessible via a double zipper with lanyard pulls. I have it bolted on with 6 short bolts with washers on each side using lock-tite to keep them from vibrating loose. It works like a charm and reminds me of my military days!

Trunk Documents Pouch

Here is a neat idea I came up with to keep my registration, proof of insurance, and other legal documents the Fuzz may want to take a peak at. I am always packing my trunk with stuff, and too many times I had my documents pouch under the groceries, or Lowe's stuff, clothing, ect... so I decided I would use some contact cement and attach it to the bottom of the trunk lid. This will allow instant access to my papers without having to pull stuff out. The other important papers I keep in here are the one page flyer's from my dealer that I give out to the people asking about my Stallion. I found these black pouches at Lowe's for less than $5.00. They are by Work Force. These pouches also fit perfectly in the bottom of the trunk. I use one for my tools, and one for my rain-suit.

One last thing, if you are attaching a pouch to your trunk, you will need to clear the mark left by the trunk seal around the gas cap.

Last edited:
The pouche sounds like it will have some good possiblites.

Currently I have my front speakers in hand but not installed yet. They will be going next to the gages.

I also have Luminics Ultra White H9 5150K bulbs ordered to see how they will improve the lighting.

I also have ground effect lighting on order and working on finding Led replacement on the rear tail lights. I will post the results as they are completed.

Not a Stallion owner but found the touchy don't touchy part interesting.
I was at a Cruise night over 100 motorcycles . mine was the only trike. i was talking to some guys about 100 feet away from my bike. I saw this little boy walking towards my trike. his father was 10 feet behind him the boy touched the trike. I thought the dad was going to say don't touch. Insted he say be careful getting on don't get hurt. I yelled at the top of my lungs don't you dare get on that bike. :eek:
Looking at the Tonneau cover and thinking if you put a zippered hole in it you could even drive it in the rain like I did with my old MG. :eek:

Not a Stallion owner but found the touchy don't touchy part interesting.
I was at a Cruise night over 100 motorcycles . mine was the only trike. i was talking to some guys about 100 feet away from my bike. I saw this little boy walking toward my trike. his father was 10 feet behind him the boy touched the trike. I thought the dad was going to say don't touch. Instead he say be careful getting on don't get hurt. I yelled at the top of my lungs don't you dare get on that bike. :eek:
Looking at the Tonneau cover and thinking if you put a zippered hole in it you could even drive it in the rain like I did with my old MG. :eek:

Good for you John! I think that is how we should all act.

As far as a zippered hole for the Stallion, it would be a cool sight, but functionally it would fall short of the mark since the gages and the shifter, directional, and steering wheel are covered. You would also need to be careful as to not ride with any modifications that could impair the safety for legal and liability reasons.

The most common question I get from the public is can you get a top for this thing? My response is no, that would be a car and if you want a car you can buy a convertible. Even if someone made a cover, then you have all sorts of other issues, some very interesting, like if it would increase your gas millage? Or worse, could it possibly kill you with the CO, as this vehicle was designed as a motorcycle not a car, and there is not air tight barrier between the engine compartment and the passenger area.

Re: Check out my new Drivers pouch!

I was not happy with the options available for a drivers storage pouch. After much looking I settled on a 5.11 modular pouch. I had to remove the rear web gear attachments and modify it to accept bolts, remove the plastic panel, and bolt it on below the steering wheel, just above the vent. It is great for holding your junk while riding, and I can change the smaller pouches on the front using the 5.11 Mole system. I like it because it will hold my sunglasses securely. The cost of the pouch was $20.00 and the cuff case was $10.00. It fits snug under the steering wheel, and the main pouch is accessible via a double zipper with lanyard pulls. I have it bolted on with 6 short bolts with washers on each side using lock-tite to keep them from vibrating loose. It works like a charm and reminds me of my military days!

How the front panel below the steering wheel is removed:
First remove the rubber cup holders, then remove the two hex heads from the cup holder base, then you will need to open the hood and remove the 4 bolts that hold the front panel against the frame, (on each side above the steering wheel at the top). :cool: Be careful not to allow the nuts to fall into the engine compartment. Then you will need to remove the seat by first removing the rear seat and then angling up on the rear of the front seat bottom. :cool: When putting the seat back on be sure to angle the front seat bottom in under the metal bar and check it after it is in to make sure it is grabbing the bar. The cup holder bottom is attached to the rear of the bottom section of the front panel by two bolts that have some play in them (but they can only be removed when the front panel and cup holders are off the bike) :cool: Be sure to allow the same amount of play in these bolts when you reinstall them if you remove the cup holder base to do your work. You will have to work the front panel loose without breaking the connection to the cup holders.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back