Sharing Details

WindyOne

500+ Posts
Dec 3, 2009
Va.
I read many posts about some type of work that has been done with parts added and not stating part numbers or where to buy the items.

I would think this should be essential information in the post. Many of us are limited in sources due to our area.

Always including this information is very helpful to readers of your posts.

Even responding to PM's or posts asking for this information should be responded to.

So many are not I don't understand why.

I read many posts about some type of work that has been done with parts added and not stating part numbers or where to buy the items.

I would think this should be essential information in the post. Many of us are limited in sources due to our area.

Always including this information is very helpful to readers of your posts.

Even responding to PM's or posts asking for this information should be responded to.

So many are not I don't understand why.

pm s only work for gold club. you need to join to do pms. as a owner based site being a member helps offset costs. but by far does not cover all for the owner. being able to share is worth the club cost consider joining us who want to support this site. tu

Don this is a great forum with great people, most all are willing to help. It seems a little strange at first it did for me when I just purchased old Shiney. The longer I hung around here and read old posts learned so much. Using the advanced search in the upper right corner will answer a ton of questions also. But by far the quickest and very reliable way to get a answer about an issue is post it on The triglide forum . The regulars read it most everyday and it helps to lurk around there as well yourself. Enjoy your time here everyone is always welcome and questions are not a problem glad you asked. :shades: travel safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back