TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

Maryland Triker, since your coming in on the 22nd, you're welcome to join a group of us going for steak/ribs around 5 or 6 that night. And we're doing a short ride Friday morning.

I was standing there when you called. How funny is that? Yes we are going for a ride for ribs Thurs night. You are coming alone on Thursday? Or with a group? Also a ride and breakfast on Fri morning as Joney said.

Looking at a group meal
I have a place lined up that will do it for $20 a head
Menu is still open.
Suggestions he have was
Salad and rolls
Macaroni with meat sauce
sausage and peppers
A chicken dish ( lemon chicken or chicken Marsala )
Loin of Pork in a sauce of some kind
Veggie and roasted potatoes
A desert and coffee.
Does this sound do able? I want to start a new subject page where you can add
Your name and if you are interested in it . I can then contact you for payment.
I have to have a head count soon.
This will be on Sat Aug 24 after the ride.
It is a private dining area... Round Tables seat 8 or 10 plenty of room to mingle.
Large hall type setting. They will not kick us out the room is ours!
If we do not get enough participation we will forget about it.

Looking at a group meal
I have a place lined up that will do it for $20 a head
Menu is still open.
Suggestions he have was
Salad and rolls
Macaroni with meat sauce
sausage and peppers
A chicken dish ( lemon chicken or chicken Marsala )
Loin of Pork in a sauce of some kind
Veggie and roasted potatoes
A desert and coffee.
Does this sound do able? I want to start a new subject page where you can add
Your name and if you are interested in it . I can then contact you for payment.
I have to have a head count soon.
This will be on Sat Aug 24 after the ride.
It is a private dining area... Round Tables seat 8 or 10 plenty of room to mingle.
Large hall type setting. They will not kick us out the room is ours!
If we do not get enough participation we will forget about it.

Sounds good to me and yes coming with group Chesapeake Trikers:wave4:

John's food idea is sounding great for us & we replied on another post. We have made a reservation of fri-sun but we are reconsidering and planning on using some sick time and showing up a day early for the rally.

I took off from Thursday to Monday so early arrivals or late departure I will be there .

John's food idea is sounding great for us & we replied on another post. We have made a reservation of fri-sun but we are reconsidering and planning on using some sick time and showing up a day early for the rally.

Great, we will see you there on Thursday. I may say we may be there early afternoon, depends on Janice's hip and how long she can sit before we have to take a break. Getting better, but not there yet.
Tell you the story on how she did it and why her brother gave her h.... For it!
See you soon!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Wife and I took the Friday ride this morning, 95 miles, 3 hrs. Also have a shorter ride if needed. I took a picture and attached it, you'll see there's plenty of room to fit everyone in. come on, august. be sure to check in on group meal thread we need a head count

Last edited:
Great picture.... I think I know a spot for the group picture on Sat. Ride... Just have to fig out how to get us all in. This looks like this is going to be the second largest TT Rally.

I sent everyone that responded to NE TT RALLY a PM with Pay Pal info and snail mail info. I hope this speeds up the process of checking in.

Hey all! :wave4: An itinerary and dining recommendations have been posted on the registration page. Go to the first post in this thread, click on the registration link, then click on the links to the left.

Not long now!! ThumbUp

We have passed the cut off date. We actually booked 3 extra rooms over the 15 that I had blocked off. Went there today and met up with Jonsey. He brought down the tickets, banners and a few more door prizes. The motel was full to capacity. See you all next month. Going up today and finalize the banquet. Still need your payments so I have a head count. Once I tell him the amount he will prepare food for that amount and I have to pay for those seats, wether someone shows up or not. Please pay either through pay pal or send a check. No meals can be paid for at the rally. Dead line for payment is Aug. 10..

That surprised me, that hotel was packed, come on everyone send John your food and shirt money so he doesn't want to front any money from his pocket if he doesn't have to.

A little tid-bit on the ride we're taking on sat. with all of you. This past sat. the wife and I met John at the hotel we're using to give him some stuff. Afterward we drove towards Pa. to go to a Yamaha sponsored rally in Harrisburg, Pa. We drove along the route we're going to use on Saturdays ride on route NY. 22/55.
Now this is the part that would make a good Halloween spooky ride, in the town of Wingdale, NY. We saw a rather large group of brickbuildings that were all closed up, like they weren't used for a long time. I mean 4 to 5 stories high and a lot of them, my wife got on the internet on her phone and tried to see what they were.
It seems they were a closed up mental hospital in 1994 used by the state of NY. There were 80 plus buildings in the complex, a small self contained city, with its own police/ fire force, train station, libraries, stores, the whole works. It housed 5400 people that could not be in the general public, employed over 5000 people, closed in 1994 and never used again.
Sorry I thought it was spooky when I read the story on how it came about being the way it is. The things we see when you start riding the back roads.

Harlem Valley Psychiatric Center | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

hit above link for some pics of the place.

Last edited:
When we were kids we went to a Drag Strip in that town. That place was known as the Crazy House

For anyone interested in joining us "last minute", the hotel still had a couple of rooms available as of two days ago. So if you've been on the fence, now's the time to go for it ...... grab a room and join the fun!! :D

Remember to go to the first post and register so a name tag can be ready for you. You'll also want to contact John Luciano if you're interested in a tshirt and/or joining the group meal on Saturday.

I see we have to late comers on the registration list. Please order your t shirts ASAP AS STATED THE MEALS ARE TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE no walk in. Please go to the registration page and fill in your shirt order and meal.

Trying to locate Bigsmoke. I need email or PM . Bigsmoke you need to go and sign up for a shirt and meal.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back