TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

Just checked registration page. A lot of new names. Gona meet a lot of new wonderful people.. Can't wait... Up 10 from last year. Growing growing growing.

One thing I want to bring up, CT. is a no helmet state, but during the weekend we'll be passing in and out of NY. and MA. which are helmet states so plan on wearing one. The CT. people may be used to not wearing one, one will be needed over the weekend at times.

Hi All, Just booked a room for August 23rd and 24th for the wife and me at the host hotel. Probably won't arrive in Torrington until mid-day on Friday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.....see you there..............Rob & Debbie Sprague

I was just there I missed you by 5 min. I was checking on rooms. We have only 4 left now. 11 booked. PLEASE let me know if you are not taking a room. If everyone takes a room that registered for the rally I will be 1 room short as of 25 min ago. If everyone wants the TT NE room rate I must know by June 10th so I can add a few more rooms. Don't forget Shirts and answere the what you will be riding section...

Hello
I am doughboy from Naugatuck CT. The Rally is about 35 minutes from my home, but I booked a room for FRI & SAT. night so I can meet new people that ride trikes and be with them. I will be a loner my wife cannot make it because of her job. I have a 2010 Harley Street Glide Trike FLHXXX black & chrome. Sorry I do not post much.
Looking forward to meet you ALL.

Good day
BOBmc:wave4:

Just called Hotel and checked that we registered with them. I told them we are part of TT Rally but they showed on their computer that we have a room on hold but not part of group. So please make a note that we have a room with you guys. As far as rate for room they said that no problem will get same rate too.
Thanks for verifying.

I talked to a guy that writes a motorcycle article in a large CT based newspaper. I told him about the rally. He is going to write about it in the weeks to come and give us some free publicity. He is also coming to the rally and talk to owners and do a few stories a about them and the rally.

Great idea John! The more people "hear" about the rally, the more will come. I would think TT should get new members from this.
See you soon.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

I see a few trikes around , but I am usually in my car or on my way to work.. I hop a few see the article. He said he my put something in this Sat. Waterbury Republican American RIDE CT.

Left at 12:30 just got back. Stop over 1/2 hr in Kent and 10 min smoke break at Bulls Bridge. 93 miles 3 1/2hours. Got to check video. Will post some later if it comes out ok.

John: Are you going to post a listing of who is registered already. Reading some of the posts but appears some think they were registered & then found out they were'nt........I guess you won't be making it to Lake George, I'll miss my FREE ice cream, maybe you could send your credit card up & we'll use it @ the "Hot Biscuit" on Saturday!!!!!!!

Tis, if you want to see who's registered for the rally, go to the first post, click on Registration Page, then click on the link on the left side for Registration, then click on the "See who else is coming..." link. 34 people registered so far! ThumbUp

Sorry. Confused you. Some are registered for the rally but. Did not REGISTER A ROOM YET.

C2CC2233-D034-4649-A325-293EC73BF283-5353-000008AF7166F5DB.jpg

Down town Kent
0FBE73B8-424F-4209-9920-17688F9763E0-5353-000008AF3EF75031.jpg

Bulls Bridge
31667337-01F9-4C8D-BCE9-CA6856E40835-5353-000008AF2EE3AF93.jpg

83A75BD0-3B45-4119-8F06-DDAEEF848ED2-5353-000008AF4D5BBA1E.jpg

E51B1C61-50C0-4A3C-A8B6-5BFAE32098C5-5353-000008B32329640C.jpg

Water fall at Bulls Bridge

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back