TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

7 for ribs. So far. P SAMs only does ribs on Friday. I will check tomorrow if Wooden tap has prime rib

The sign-up for the T-Shirts is now online! Go to the first posting, click on Registration, then click on T-Shirt Orders. T-Shirts will be available at the rally, and payment is expected at that time. :)

See you all soon!! ThumbUp

Wood n Tap does not do Prime Rib. They do have steak ... Don't forget to sign up for T shirts on the Registration page...

The sign-up for the T-Shirts is now online! Go to the first posting, click on Registration, then click on T-Shirt Orders. T-Shirts will be available at the rally, and payment is expected at that time. :)

See you all soon!! ThumbUp
Just to point it out, but t-shirt order page is missing XL. Has L then jumps right to 2X. Doesn't impact my order, but might someone else.

Thanks, Bozo! I couldn't figure out what was missing. ;)

I have added the XL and 3XL to the prices. If anyone needs to adjust their order please let me know!

Checked out our breakfast place for farewell Sun breakfast. Plenty of seating and parking. Easy highway enter and exit . 1 mile from motel. Ate there 1/2hour ago. Western omelet ,home fries ,toast and coffee $9.00. Some menu selections
1 egg with home fries and coffee $3.00 or 2 eggs HF,toast and coffee $ 4.50. French toast or pancakes $5.00.
Out door dining area.. Pictures to follow.

Pictures. From my phone. May not work
37A34C11-A1F3-4ED2-A4E1-0D3AE17995AA-1101-0000018A5B58FE0B.jpg

E7978E5E-C27E-4381-8891-4E741105179C-1101-0000018A62760DBD.jpg

9E5AF86B-51CB-4585-B5CD-7C5FAEC1635D-1101-0000018A6802F4DB.jpg

Started eating before picture was taken. I got twice as many HF

Just got a call from a member asking about how many rooms are left. As of last Fri only 10 rooms have been reserved of the 15 we have blocked for the group. However looking at the list we have 6 people that said they are coming and have not yet booked. I will check with Kathleen ( new manager Ken Left ) and see if she can provide info. 6 weeks left till deadline to book your rooms. 8 weeks till deadline to order your shirts. I am 6 shirts short of the # I need for the price break.

Last edited:
Wife and I took bikes for ride today, we pre-road a nice little 100 mile loop from hotel and back. 3 hrs. with a couple short stops. We'll use this route for sure on one of the days. We saw something not normally seen crossing the road, it looked like a big black dog till we got closer, it was a black bear crossing the road, a big one at that. Never thought I'd see a bear, they're usually kinda private animals, and it was 10 in the morning. There was a few houses with trash barrels tipped over and spread over the yard I saw, now I know why.

That is a great ride that Jonsey has planed. Plenty of beautiful scenery, hills,twisties, shopping, food, ( even if we do not see any wild life ) great ride. Now all we have to do is figure our when we are going to do what rides.

Well room reserved, looks like I'll be the furthest distance member, unless you can round up some more members. Let's see what you can do Cheri:xszpv::xszpv: make those new folks appear! TomG, might be coming with me, maybe two from Florida. We didn't have two from Ct, at the Snowbird Rally.

Welcome aboard. Glad we have a Stallion in the group. All we need now is a VW based trike. Oh and also glad I get to meet the Big Dog. Glad you can join us...

Well room reserved, looks like I'll be the furthest distance member, unless you can round up some more members. Let's see what you can do Cheri:xszpv::xszpv: make those new folks appear! TomG, might be coming with me, maybe two from Florida. We didn't have two from Ct, at the Snowbird Rally.

Glad you're joining us!! Riding/bringing the Stallion, or just the "big white truck"? Looking forward to seeing you, & hopefully TomG too! :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back