TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

Just wondering how many are planning to come on Thurs. I know a few entertained going to Wood 'n Tap for ribs. I spoke to them last night about a possible parking spots held open for us in the parking lot. I think 4 spots would be enough even for 5 or 6 trikes. Around 7:30 . Yes we went and tested the Ribs again. Still good. That's Honey enjoying her fish and chips luncheon size portion. Yea I got the ribs with a salad, cole slaw,and sweet potato fries. There is a inside patio and and outside deck.

We can't go here this year, maybe next. It is Jonesy neighborhood ( Westfield.)
Roma's Resturant . Coach would like this meal. For a few more bucks you can get it with a Lobster tail.

Just registered wife (Deb) and myself, will be bringing the new toy hauler with the Spyder on board and looking to stay at a campground John suggested. Will arrive Friday.
BTW, a north east fall event for Spyders called Spyders in the Adirondacks was just cancelled for this year, and several members from NY, NH, MA & VT are trying to organize an alternative. Any interest in reaching out to them? There potentially could be quite a few attendees, which would result in logistical pros and cons. Just a thought.
Denny

Welcome aboard, our rally couldn't handle hundreds, but we promise to make your trip to our rally enjoyable. There will be a more detailed page on what is planned coming up shortly. If you need help on campgrounds, John L. is the local member there I'm sure he'll help you in any way he can. If you got any friends tell them they are more than welcome to join us too.

I agree with Jonsey. The motel can handle 125 rooms. We are not ready to run that big of a rally at this time. Not saying they can't come and have their own rally. We just can't offer much in the Help dept.

I agree with Jonsey. The motel can handle 125 rooms. We are not ready to run that big of a rally at this time. Not saying they can't come and have their own rally. We just can't offer much in the Help dept.

I am sure you can give assistance to them if they decide to venture out, like you did get names of motels/hotels in the area. Also, with all the places to eat you have visited, you can tell them.
Maybe some day it will be a Maggie Valley North, but when that happens, it will be a committee doing the work, not one or two people.
Maybe if they come they can stay near by and conduct their own rally events like places to eat and tour, but we could be near each other so we can socialize at night. Just a thought.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
from NH

That is what I was leaning towards. It would be great to have more trikes near by. I would just suggest that they Handle their own motel rooms. It they. Choose to ride with us they can form their own group. I can give them advice where to stay. I am sure the motel we are using could take on a few more. They would have to call on their own. And yes the social venue would be enjoyable. We are all in the same WIND and all on 3 wheels even.

Another member that is on Spyderlovers as well as here posted a link to this thread on the Spyder forum. I jumped in and mentioned what you said above - you would be willing to share any info if there was interest in organizing a companion event.
Here is a link to the thread on SL:
No SITA this year

Denny, by all means invite them, or let us know if you have a contact email. The more the merrier! :D

I have been trying to contact them on Spyderlovers Forum. No luck yet. Looks like they are only interested in the finger lakes area or Lake Placid area in The early Aug. time.
On another note, please book your rooms as soon a possible. Looks like we have 4 rooms left on the current contract. I can add more if we need them, but only after we have exhausted the 1st 15.

Hi everybody. I just want to ask you all for prayers for Jim again this week. He is facing more heart surgery. I'm just asking for prayers from anyone I can. This is the thread for our Rally so I don't want to fill it up with messages, just asking for a simple prayer for him this week please.
Thank you to all my Trike Talk NE Rally friends~Joanne & Jim

Hi everybody. I just want to ask you all for prayers for Jim again this week. He is facing more heart surgery. I'm just asking for prayers from anyone I can. This is the thread for our Rally so I don't want to fill it up with messages, just asking for a simple prayer for him this week please.
Thank you to all my Trike Talk NE Rally friends~Joanne & Jim

I have continued praying for him since the first surgery, and I continue thinking of you both daily!! Let me know if there's anything I can do, and my love to you both!! {{{HUGS}}}

FYI just to let you know. I checked out he breakfast at the Motel . They have a waffles maker. Bacon, sausage patties,small egg omlets,cereal,bagels,pastry,coffee, juice,milk,
They will also let us use the room for a small meet greet gab session. :Coffee:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back