TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

I called, talked to Kathleen, nice to talk to someone who knew how to do this. They had my name, but wrong telephone ###, now I'm all set.

Never needed to be this hard.

Great. Glad we got that straight this early. Everyone else should have no problem...

John, Cheri and all
My reversation is set. Sorry for the delay in doing so, I am in the middle of my coaching season with lots going on.
Tom and Pam

Glad to see most of the old faces and a couple new ones committing to return to our little gathering. Every year its been better, and this year will be no different. John will be putting up a couple of eating places, I'll be getting there on Thursday, any other early birds are welcome, we'll get a early start on the good times,, and get them rolling. It'll be here soon, later

John, Cheri and all
My reversation is set. Sorry for the delay in doing so, I am in the middle of my coaching season with lots going on.
Tom and Pam

Tom, don't forget to register please (link in the first post). This will help when it comes time to plan tshirt orders and labels. ThumbUp

And Vise versa . If you register don't forget to sign up for a room. As soon as I get an accurate count. I figure it won't be for a month or so yet. I can start to plan the events, dinner,rides,shirts,etc.

Tried out a few local restaurants over the weekend.
One is 12 miles away, has a very different menu .great ride can get there one way and return another
Chaterly's in New Hartford. I had CAJUN LINGUINE
(Shrimp, scallops, roasted peppers, peas, mushrooms and Cajun parmesan sauce) huge portion.
Honey had the encrusted Cod with pumpkin ravioli . Cod was the size of a Twinkly. Like the ones you got when you were a kid.
On Fri we went to P'Sams. My favorite , only 2 miles. Away. I had Fajitas it was excellent i made 4 full wraps. and a bargain at $16.00 . Honey had Pork tenderloin 2 large pieces.

One of the best prime Ribs in the state, IMHO
That's what I am talking about.
If I get the nod ( enough registered early enough ,) I will have him close down the whole restaurant for us. If we know how many want Prime Rib we can order ahead. The menu is great. A lot of choices,huge $ spread $6 to $20... As I said even after a long ride to get up here, it is only a short 2 mile ride to P Sams . I heard that some complained about going out last year on Friday night to eat.
We will have to see what happens. The few that are coming on Thurs are going for a ride Friday morning .

Hey Leo , I just thought of this... You can walk across the street to Big Y Supermarket and get a 2 lb Lobster and they will even cook it for you. Would make a good late nigh snack for you.
Located in walking distance:
As I just said Big Y Supermarket . Beer is now sold on Sunday even
KFC just down the road
Dunkin Dougnuts next to KFC
The Dougnut Station is up the road.
A family dinner Christys
A sports Bar. Now called T Town right next to the Motel.
Subway Sandwich Shop
Radio Shack and a liquor store
All This is almost walking distance
Don't forget Lowe's across the street.

John, Would enjoy a good prime rib as much as a lobster. :)

I am with you Leo, a good prime rib is great. Leo, when are you coming in? I was thinking of coming Thursday so we can be up for prime rib Thursday night, or BBQ at the place John said was good. Hey, as long as the food is good, I am game for anything.
I wonder how many are coming Thursday?
John (2)
Rosy (2)
Jonesy (1)
Is this correct so far?
See you soon.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Hmmm... Advertisement shows Friday is prime rib night. :Shrug: Right now, we have a room for Friday and Saturday nights. Let me talk with Jeannette about Thursday. :Trike1:

Bruce (2)

I am with you Leo, a good prime rib is great. Leo, when are you coming in? I was thinking of coming Thursday so we can be up for prime rib Thursday night, or BBQ at the place John said was good. Hey, as long as the food is good, I am game for anything.
I wonder how many are coming Thursday?
John (2)
Rosy (2)
Jonesy (1)
Is this correct so far?
See you soon.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Thanks Bruce. You joining us for ribs at the Wooden Tap in Farmington,Ct?
I thought the people that come on Thursday could do the ribs on Thurs night. Get a Ride in Fri morning before the rest get there. Then after everyone is checked in on Fri we can do the Prime Ribs at P'Sams.

We would like to join you guy's for ribs Thurs. night -- should be getting to the motel around 4 or so. What time are you going? A ride Fri. morning sounds good.

Thanks Bruce. You joining us for ribs at the Wooden Tap in Farmington,Ct?
I thought the people that come on Thursday could do the ribs on Thurs night. Get a Ride in Fri morning before the rest get there. Then after everyone is checked in on Fri we can do the Prime Ribs at P'Sams.

Things are coming together just great, I'll be checking in now and then for now. Spent night in hospital, CHF again. Its happened before so I'll be busy doing tests again. Whatever the group decides will be fine. later

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back