TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

I attended the New England Rally last year and had a great time, met some great people and was looking forward to this year's rally, but I will be leaving for Sturgis, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and will be gone for the month of August, but will be looking forward to your next one for sure.

Mary, will miss seeing you, but sounds like you have an awesome trip planned!! Enjoy & be safe, and remember pictures!! ThumbUp

Looks like the Rally is coming together real fine. We all appreciate the work you people are doing to get this years rally planned. I'm down in Myrtle Beach with the wife getting in some rideing time & enjoying the sun, feel a little guilty watching the weather channel & seeing all the reports of the Storm thats hammering the east coast, nice sunrises & waves rolling in............Love it!!!!!!

We visited another restaurant that I am adding to the list. They seat about 75 people. They serve mainly Italian food. Parking for 10 to 12 trikes. They have a separate party room seats 35 people. Food is good. I will be testing out some of the food. Tough job , but someone has to do it. I will take one for the team.

Menu of that place is very extensive . Wraps, pizza, colzon, full chicken, beef, and fish dinners. Italian. Burgers, salads. Range $5.00 to $17.00-20.00
Might be an option for some people.

I do not see you Registered... They have veggie Stromboli . And veggi salad, also veggi wraps and pizza. I am sure we're ever we go I can get you a compleat vegetarian meal.
You could team up with Bozo and come on the ferry. And ride up to the rally.

Do you see my registration for Doug and Pat?
I will reach out to Bozo so we can come up together. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Also called Hotel but they have to call me back.

If you have trouble with hotel let me know I will straighten it out. You called and mentioned it is for the Trike Talk Rally?

If everyone that registered for the rally also registered at the Motel I have to know. Looks like I may have to block off more rooms. WooWoo gona be great.

John, We did the on-line rally registration form a while back, but did not call the hotel yet. I figured with 6 mos to go there was no big rush. We should be on the registration list, yes?

I just emailed the manager. Some of the desk people are afraid to hand out the rate. It is $30.00 less than the normal room rate. Did you give a screen name. I told the Doug from Oceanside, NJ

I just did some calculations
We have 6 states coming (NYNY and upstate as 1) MASS,NY,NH,PENN,CONN,NJ)
Trikes Attending 2. 5. 1. 1. 2. 3
We have 29 people coming ( there are also 2 trikes and 4 people not reg yet)
Not included in the trike count are 2 people coming on 2 wheels
Get your names reg and reserve your room, we have 15 rooms and only 5 left .
I can add more if I know soon enough

John, We did the on-line rally registration form a while back, but did not call the hotel yet. I figured with 6 mos to go there was no big rush. We should be on the registration list, yes?

Yes, you're both on the registration list! ThumbUp

860-496-8808 # 309. Leave a voice message with your info. ( name,number and your attending the NE TT rally ) . This is the hotel managers Cell. This will save you a step. So he says.

29 people already! I can't wait! We still have so much more time to go yet, so that is a wonderful count. I will keep promoting it on the TRI GLIDE site on Facebook and I have got to chase some friends down. This is just getting better and better.

I wish I could make it a week. There are so many great rides and eating places i would like go to . I Think a social night out would be nice. Or a Chinese hibachi ( Benny Hana ) style cooking with all the fun cooking stuff would be fun as a group. The seafood place last night was good. A great ride to West Point / Bear Mt with a stop at OCC would be fun too. A BBQ/ weeni roast with an out door movie... That will be some of the future stuff. Lets see how this year goes. Thinking of a grand prize for a door prize. Hummmm! Any suggestions?

I just met up with some people from the Reteads NE chapter and gave them the information about our rally. Two are trikers who seemed interested.
Tom

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back