TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

So I am at my Credit union and the teller asked me if I heard anything about a big Rally in Torrington . I told her yes . She got a call from people in MD asking about it. She also said if we do it again next year there is a whole group in Newington interested in coming. Maybe next year we will have 75.
T shirts are ordered. Meals are ordered. Everything is finalized. Let the fun begin. SEE YOU ALL IN A FEW WEEKS .

Rally Welcome & Registration:

We will have a table set up in the motel for Welcome & Registration on Friday afternoon @ 3 PM.
Please stop by and pick up your registration paquet which will include your name tag(s), Tees (if you purchase them), and tickets.
Hope to see you there!

Your Rally Committee

I regretfully have to cancel this weekend Rally due to a Family matter.
I tried some Private Messages but they did not go through to John Luciano about my cancel.
I do thank everybody for my Registration and John for my Dinner Reservation, please forward my dinner to someone else.
Story of my LIFE. Maybe in the future.

Good Day
doughboy:gah:

giochi gratis

games

jeux

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back