Friday group ride directions/details...

OK...I've had PMs about Trikes and 2-Wheelers with Small Gas Tanks.....not an issue. Anyone "With", or "Think You Have" a Small Gasoline Capacity Tank, just see me the week of the RALLY or before the Ride Meeting. There are places along the way that we can take a Break at and You can get fuel if I know it's needed. DO NOT Let This Keep You From Riding That Day because I will see to it that it's a "Non-Issue"....as of right now, I have two definites and three "maybes".....now, just plan to Ride when You get to the TRIKE TALK RALLY IN THE VALLEY V.....ThumbUp :10:

Skuut.... what happened to that mobile fill'em up station you said you were going to tow this year? You know... the self pumper?

Not to worry anyone... there are several stops along the way for stretching out the old bones. I think last year I got down to under a gallon... just whispered to Skuuter and the next thing I know we are fill'n up.

Trust me when I say this... He knows where everything is up there.

Skuut.... what happened to that mobile fill'em up station you said you were going to tow this year? You know... the self pumper?

Not to worry anyone... there are several stops along the way for stretching out the old bones. I think last year I got down to under a gallon... just whispered to Skuuter and the next thing I know we are fill'n up.

Trust me when I say this... He knows where everything is up there.

Haven't quite gotten it perfected yet.....soon though...very, very soon....:laugh: ;)

This might be a dumb question...will you have printed directions, or people who have done this ride before, throughout the procession in case we get separated? I can't print from my iPad!

This might be a dumb question...will you have printed directions, or people who have done this ride before, throughout the procession in case we get separated? I can't print from my iPad!

Yup... the ipad needs an app for that.

There will be several in the group that knows the route. The leader and the sweep rider will be in charge of making sure everyone stays on the righteous path. There really isn't any need to print the directions unless you just want to write them down.

Last year we had a bathroom straggler but Gorilla was, and will be again this year I think, the sweep rider. The bathroom straggler was my rear headlight. You are always responsible for the rear headlight behind you so I stayed too... It didn't take us but a few minutes to catch up to the group and we actually had a blast doing it....

Gorilla has the directions and won't let anyone get lost and he will not let you be alone either... he never leaves his Wingman, right TopGun?

That rear headlight should always be insight... if it is not, slow down until you can see it, the person in front of you will do the same and so on until the leader pulls over. Never turn around to find a lost headlight, that is the leaders responsibility. He will find them and bring them back to the fold or call another rider in the group and advise of what is going on... broken bike, no gas...

Oops... sorry about the soap box.. :wave4:

GREAT "Soap Box" like ALWAYS Wizard.....;) ThumbUp.....Yep, like He said, It'll go great and Lotsa' experienced Trikers are involved all day....I check the Ride up all day at various straight, semi-straight road areas also so Everyone gets/stays "re-grouped".ThumbUp

That was wonderful! Also, not to hijack the thread, but when we get to MV, if someone has info about the iPad printer ap and printer info, I would love to hear about it!

Mitzie and I "RE-RODE" Friday's Group Ride Route backwards yesterday.....240 miles of FANTASTIC Roads.....see Ya'll Friday.....ThumbUp

...and a few Pics from the "RE-RIDE".....

TrikeRally3004.jpg

TrikeRally3009.jpg

TrikeRally3012.jpg

TrikeRally4006.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back