Bill Sherry
Jim. Maybe the Warden
Bozo Dianne
Rosy Janice
Jim Joanne
Warren Barbara
Steven
23 so far.

Anyone needing my Paypal info or my home address to send payment for either shirts or meal , please send me a PM

We have every state in the NE except , Maine , RI and VT not too shabby..

;) ;) So let's see now - if the NE John is referring to is "New England", then 50% (3 out of 6) "ain't so hot". If the NE is "North East", and we add in Md, NJ, Pa, & NY, then we're at 70% (7 out of 10) and approaching "respectable". If I missed any other states, we'll make them "Honorary North-Easterners" and raise the % even higher...:D :laugh:

What do ya think, John? ThumbUp

Ahhh, true...I stand corrected! ThumbUp (I see NE and assume New England. Keep forgetting I shouldn't "ass-u-me". :laugh:)

We changed to North East after. NE TT RALLY II . I thought I had 2 from RI . I have not see a VT on r to. here yet and Fred from Maine has promised to attend 3 years in a row. <br />
Please try to get your money in ASAP. It will make the sign in go so much smoother. We have quite a crowd this year. If you have my email address you can use it for the Pay Pal account .. Just be sure it is earmarked as a gift for relative / friend<br />
<br />
If u do not have Pay Pal you can PM me for a address you can send a check or money order to.

We would like not to have to handle money at the rally... Try to send it by the 10 of Aug.

Last edited:
Sent out PM to every one with Pay Pal and snail mail address check your PM

I can add u to the dinner list. Are you also getting Shirts?
U can pay with Pay Pal or by mail. I can PM u the info

Wow almost the whole North East. If Ohio showed up we would be even farther west. 32 for dinner so far.. Have not heard from Tis. Hope he is ok. he Did not sign up for Dinner. To answer some questions... YES 2 and even 4 wheelers are welcome. There Is a restaurant on in the same building as the buffet.

Check out the list if not on it call or post.

Jonesy (2)
BikerBozo. (2)
John Luciano (2)
Spiritdream (1)
Mcridernj (1)
87 trike1200 (2)
Leo3wheel (2)
Rosy (2)
Coach64 (2)
Bruce (2)
Denviola (2)
Doughboy (1)
ThreeWheels (1)
Ebliss9 (1)
Das4934 (1)
Seabiz (2)
Road Dog (2)

Total 28

Please check this list for your name.
I am posting numerous times, on several threads.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back