Saddle sore 100

My wife and I completed our Saddle Sore 1000 this last Friday, now I know why they call it Saddle Sore 1000, we were definitely sore Saturday morning. We left Orange, TX and traveled to Tuscaloosa, AL. were we turned around and traveled I-20 through Shreveport before taking two lane roads back to Orange, all in all my odometer should 1,128 miles, google maps listed it as 1,108 miles it took us 21 and a half hours. We had to stop during the first four hours to buy my wife some warmer cloths since the temps dropped into the lower forties. The trike performed flawlessly with the exception of the HID headlight I installed for better lighting during the night driving, every time I hit a hard bump the light would flicker off and then back on, will not be able to trouble shoot until the end of this week. It was a great ride with exception of the high winds on Friday that had me weaving on the highway like a drunken sailor, now I plan to do the ride on my VTX next and then eventually on to the Bun-Burner 1500 :AGGHH:. Now I just have to get all the paper work together and submitted.

Must have been a Bucket List item. Congratulations! At least ya'll came the rite direction.:pepper: RIDE SAFE

It was natural for us to head toward Alabama, went to high school in Moundville just south of Tuscaloosa, all of my mothers kin is from Alabama, Roll Tide! I would like to have went south to Moundville but didn't have the time, wound up spending an hour in Tuscaloosa for lunch and a good stretching of the legs before heading back west.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back