S&S 557 Tri Glide Cams

The 557's that I put in mine are the best thing i ever did. A friend of mine has se255's in his and the other day we were going over 100mph and ever little hill we hit he would loose 5 or so mph I would roll back to keep off his backside I had lots of power even at that speed. The power vision 5 tuner was the best money it fine tunes as you ride and can be changed as you need no need to use anyones tune. I put mine in at 1200 miles now looking at the S&S lifters like I put in my fatboy. I'm glad to head someone else had good luck with them also... :GL1800:

Im still waiting to do a good MPG check...Since the Wiz got me all tuned, I haven't bin able to get a good long ride in..Either time restraints or Very poor weather plague me..Its bin cool here, approx. 40-50f and raining cats and dogs everyday...The wknd looks promising coming up and I hope to participate in a Cancer run..
I will definetly update my findings..As far as the tune of the trike goes, Wiz is Da Man, an Im sure the Mpg will be better than it was cause it appeared on the data collected, It was wasting fuel..HaNkB.

MPG's are not what you would like but to get power you have to give something. I'm looking at around 30 or so after all is done and thats if I stay off the throttle never had anything that ran like this. I did a lot of work on my fatboy and its hard for it to catch the trike

onahog (and others), I have a 120r crate motor in my 2013 Trike and am getting between 34 and 35 mpg. Since this is my first trike experience, I guess I am doing OK!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back