running lights/tail lights

Yesterday I noticed that my rear running lights were not on while the trike was running. The headlight comes on but not the tail lights. If I turn on the lights on the dash the running lights come on. Is this normal or should the rear running lights be on all the time the trike is running? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry

Yesterday I noticed that my rear running lights were not on while the trike was running. The headlight comes on but not the tail lights. If I turn on the lights on the dash the running lights come on. Is this normal or should the rear running lights be on all the time the trike is running? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry

Jerry,

This is normal, as the tail running lights do not come on with the headlight running lights. The tail running lights come on and stay on when you turn on the headlights (night driving mode).

pmar6004

Just make sure you turn the headlight switch off or the lights will stay on all the time. There is no buzzer to let you know you took out the key and left them on. Some people have installed one or rewired the lights to go off when the key is shut off.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back