High Beam & Running Lights

On my 16 and 19 TGs the two running lights would go out when I turned on the high beam. I know some states have restrictions on how many lights you can have on at a time in the front of a vehicle, but my high beam only certainly decreased the lighting off to the shoulder area.

Had a front tire installed last week and when I read the paperwork there was a note from the tech indicating the fact that my running lights went out with high beams on. When I asked about this they told me it could be changed if the customer requested it.

Needless to say I had them run it back inside and hook it up to the computer and make this change. I'm probably the last Harley owner to learn of this but I thought I would post it anyway just in case.

Thanks to your post I had mine done this morning. Thanks again.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back