Monarch II running board lights

Oct 23, 2020
SPRING HILL
Have anyone has these ligths and where to buy??

There is like a indentation at the foward most of running board, thats what I mean, this comment section does not accept pictures

lights

My Trike has two very bright LED Lights ..one on each side fitted to the front of the wheel arch just above the amber reflector,they certainly warn any oncoming traffic of it's presence..they were fitted by Colin Apppleyards/Keighley who built the trike,would not be a hard job to fit yourself.....stay safe

goldwing light 1.jpggoldwing light 2.jpg

Not a Monarch I or II, but an older GTL. Bought the LEDs at a local truck stop, chrome bezel snapped on/off. Three holes each, two near ends to mount, larger center one for wires. Bent a 3/16" galvanized rod to shape & used it to support wiring away from tire. Later on, I added a red one under the trunk as another brake only light.

Panelite Millenium M1

Attachments

• 2015-11-08 (800x575).jpg
    2015-11-08 (800x575).jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 101

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back