Residual Valve

Sep 14, 2014
SE New England
Has anyone seen a residual pressure valve with thisconfiguration.
I have looked at all the Lehman documents and none of then show a valve like this, nor do they mention the bleeder on the end of it in the bleeding / air purge process

There are 2 brake fluid lines going into the residualpressure valve that come from the OEM inner and outer hard bent lines that run on the right side of the Trike. The outer line has a yellow dot on it and is connected too the fitting closest to the bleeder valve. The other line is connected closer to the tee fitting on the residual that feeds the left and right caliper. I don't now what sequence to follow when I have a bleeder (1) on eachrear caliper and then (1) on the residual valve as well. The Lehman docs only show (1) brake line going into the valve.
My conversion is a 2012 GL1800 with a 2012 Lehman Monarch IISA build
Would appreciate any help that is offered
I have photo's of this configuration but have not figured to past them into a thread.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back