Pulled the trigger yesterday

While I was at the dealer on Saturday I seen a 2014 Tri Glide on the floor and decided to check it out. Lots of nice improvements I seen,the rear trunk opens/closes better,the tour pak seems more ridgid and the one piece latch is nice. The sales guy finally showed up and was showing me the radio etc..Like that was going to make me buy the trike.. ..I got to sit on it and was liking the way it felt compared to the 2010 I had for the controls etc..The seat was like a sitting in a brick..But the road zepplin seats will fit per the dealer. Well after the sales guy yapped my arm off, he then gets a page and states he has a phone call he would be back.. I walked out of the dealership..:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back