Pulled the trigger yesterday

NO RANDY its only 15 degrees which sucks and we are waiting for the wheels and some other goodies to get on .
I am hoping for Friday but it is Friday the 13th so we shall see...lol
1459899_714140408605860_60624852_n.jpg

They treat everyone like family. Just like family sometimes there is a little disagreement over one thing or another but 99 out of 100 they fix what ever was the problem.
A great dealer to work with

didnt you have a yellow trike recently? Or was I thinking of someone else?

The New bike is the color I would get too.

Congratulation! Great pick, although I'm partial to my blue/black TG:) Hope you don't have to wait to long for the weather, somyou can ride! Enjoy! pepperThumbUp

The longer you have that Trike the more you will like the color. Well, at least that is what I have experienced. Going to be mid fifties temp here tomorrow...gonna go have some fun on 3 wheels! Snow by the weekend, so I have to take advantage!

I'm in fl. for awhile, got my 1st 500 miles on the '14. I really like what they have changed on the 14s. in the 80s today and it is cooler for rider and passenger, has more roll on torque, rode at night and love the led lights and it even seems to ride better don't what they changed to make any difference there. do miss the cb when riding with the gang but the nav and the blue tooth work great. does seem to lay down a little after 80 mph and quite pulling

Thanks everyone i just cant wait to get out there and rack some serious miles on it.
Honestly i cant think of a accessory that i want i have never been this tickled at a trike like this before.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back