Pictures of Freewheeler with Accessories installed

Originally Posted by kuri
Perhaps I'm just stupid, but where exactly would you put your highway pegs if you didn't put a crash bar on it?

Not stupid at all. We ALL like to customize and personalize our rides, to make them unique and functional for US. I think exnavy's question just debunked the old adage that "There is no such thing as a stupid question".

And nice Free jdogg, I like the crash bars.

Hate to sound like a DA, but why put bars on a trike? Why not just some hiway pegs.

Not a DA at all Exnavy. I put them on because I am 6' 7" tall with long-ass legs. I use the top of the Magnumbar to rest my boots. I also installed Küryakyn Longhorn Highway Dually ISO Pegs as well. Mounted them low on the Highway Bar sides to give me alternate resting positions. Gotta do something with these legs!

Originally Posted by spowell928
If anyone needs this setup, I have one I will sell. Just got the Mustang seat and it has the backrest built into the seat. I'll make you a good deal.

May have missed it somewhere, but what seat did you put on? Got Pics? Thanks

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back