New Rear Tires

I'm looking to replace rear tires on my 2012 Triglide which are the originals. would like a softer ride. Any suggestions.

How many miles did you get on the originals and what psi were you running?.I’m running 22/25 PSI… The ride is acceptable for me..Not great, but acceptable…

I went with Michelin Defender and it’s smoother than stock, I would’ve got Goodyear Comfortreds but my tire guy convinced me on the defenders. I am happy

30,000 Miles, 22lbs, tires still look good but they are 11 years old. Hoping new tires will soften ride a little

New tires the same as you have now will give a softer ride ….Tire compounds tend to stiffen/ Dry-out with age . 11 years on the tires I’m surprised the sidewalls aren’t cracking…

I went with Michelin Defender and it’s smoother than stock, I would’ve got Goodyear Comfortreds but my tire guy convinced me on the defenders. I am happy

Those are going to wear FOREVER.....When I was still working and commuting 120 miles/day, those are the tires I would put on my cars, and they would easily go 100,000......

Unfortunately the Comfortreds have been discontinued for some time now. Had them on my 2018 TG and really liked them. Not needing tires yet on my 2020 with 33k miles but when I do I'll look into the Defenders for sure.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back