Odgreen

1+ Posts
Nov 8, 2022
Daleville, AL, USA
Hello all, greetings from south Alabama. New to this site and gad that I found it. I am on my second trike now and it is a 2006 1800 Gold-wing Moto Trike. The 1st one was a 1500 Gold-wing Moto Trike. I'm sure that I will have a few questions as time goes on. I've pulled the seat and was surprised at the mess of wire concealed there. Im a retired Army Helicopter pilot who like for things to look neat. Thanks for all the help in advance, If I can help anyone in my area just let me know.

Ed

Hello all, greetings from south Alabama. New to this site and gad that I found it. I am on my second trike now and it is a 2006 1800 Gold-wing Moto Trike. The 1st one was a 1500 Gold-wing Moto Trike. I'm sure that I will have a few questions as time goes on. I've pulled the seat and was surprised at the mess of wire concealed there. Im a retired Army Helicopter pilot who like for things to look neat. Thanks for all the help in advance, If I can help anyone in my area just let me know.

Ed

Ed…… welcome to Trike Talk..👍👍..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back