Tom…..Welcome to Trike Talk…🫡👍..
Thanks for the welcome. I just have a question. How do I post a question to the entire group? It’s asking for a recipient but I don’t know anyone on here yet. Can I just put “all” in the recipients?

Hi Tom I’m also from Canada (Ontario) I have a 2022 Tri Glide. Where did you pick up your Rewaco? Nice ride!
Hi Ringo. I bought it at Len’s Auto in Jarvis. He’s the main Rewaco dealer in Canada. I live just outside London Ontario

Thanks for the welcome. I just have a question. How do I post a question to the entire group? It’s asking for a recipient but I don’t know anyone on here yet. Can I just put “all” in the recipients?

Tom,
To post a question, or start a new "thread", first click on Forums then scroll down the forums list to find and select the forum that best pertains to the subject of your question. If your question is about your Rewaco trike, then the Rewaco Trike forum would probably be the best choice.

So you would scroll down to "Other Trike Brands" click on "Rewaco Trikes" then look to the upper right-side of the main forum page for the box labeled "Trike Talk Community" and click on "Post a Thread". Then enter your thread's title and ask your question.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back