Welcome to TT from Arizona. I know you will enjoy riding with confidence again after your beautiful bike grows to three. (BTDT) Every time I cruise through your town, I start humming Gary Puckett tunes. Good luck with your conversion..... Jim

Welcome to TT from Arizona. I know you will enjoy riding with confidence again after your beautiful bike grows to three. (BTDT) Every time I cruise through your town, I start humming Gary Puckett tunes. Good luck with your conversion..... Jim

Ah yes...he actually made an appearance at the Old Town Days here in Union Gap a few years ago, but I don't think he lives around here anymore.

Motor Trike

Welcome Josephine, I bought a used GL1800 with MT a few months ago and love it. I wish I had gotten a trike long ago. The ride is very good, but I ordered some air shocks this week hoping to make the ride even better.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back