Thank you for the kind welcome!

Here's a pic of my Valk that I am triking. Haven't really ridden it for a couple of years due to bad knees but decided after going thru my 2nd knee surgery that I don't want to give it up but not as confident as I use to be to ride two wheels so hello to three wheels!:clapping:

Attachments

• valkonwhitepass.jpg
    valkonwhitepass.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 106
Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often and check in with us. You will love the trike, and most likely will not look back get us pictures of the trike when done. Congratulations travel safe Fred

Thank you for the kind welcome!

Here's a pic of my Valk that I am triking. Haven't really ridden it for a couple of years due to bad knees but decided after going thru my 2nd knee surgery that I don't want to give it up but not as confident as I use to be to ride two wheels so hello to three wheels!:clapping:

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado.

Too bad you will loose the art on the bags ... maybe a trailer made with the bags :Shrug:

Something like this, but a trailer:

maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado.

Too bad you will loose the art on the bags ... maybe a trailer made with the bags :Shrug:

Something like this, but a trailer:

View attachment 90076

I still have them...not quite sure what I will do with them, probably sell them to help with the cost of the conversion. I do have some artwork on the front fender so I won't be getting rid of all of it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back